2017 was the toughest year of my life. It pulled me down to a level I didn’t believe existed. But luckily I weathered the storm and learned a few lessons about myself and other people along the way.
Here they are -
1. You can survive way more pain than you think.
2. A house is not a home.
3. Everyone is flawed but not all of us recognize this fact.
4. Fear and anger are the most powerful triggers of negative behavior but cannot coexist with gratitude.
5. If you want to be kinder, start with yourself.
6. When situations get difficult a few people will step up. Collect more such people.
7. Grief is powerful and can alter the course of your life.
8. Pain is there to teach you a lesson and when you learn from it, it becomes powerless.
9. You are what you tolerate. This applies to your work, health, relationships and everything else that matters in your life.
10. Self-love is hard. Please keep trying.